To work against the textile industry's deeply concerning carbon footprint, we custom-designed our face coverings with upcycled rayon fabrics taken from the unused fabrics of our best-selling cover-ups.
Masks are high quality, thick & soft. Comfortable, breathable, durable, and lined with 100% cotton. This is Poko's first Canadian-made product!
Price reflects 1 mask.
- Durable and strong, with a stretchy but firm elastic so the mask fits securely on the face.
- Wire nose bridge, bendable to size preference.
- This mask is double-layered. The exterior layer is 100% repurposed rayon, and the interior layer is 100% cotton.
- Unisex and available in 2 sizes: medium, large.
- Custom-designed by Jocelyn Reeves, Poko's very own Director of Operations!
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Made by Canadian makers using upcycled rayon fabric from our cover-ups.
MATERIALS + CARE
- Made with upcycled rayon fabrics from our cover-up deadstock.
- Lined interior with 100% cotton.
- Machine washable and dryable. We recommend hanging to dry for long-lasting care.