This scarf is a linen-cotton blend made with a raised, white striped detail on each end. This is a unique, high-quality scarf with a subtle crispy integrity, and a beautiful and soft hand feel.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Made with natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Subtle raw edges, Earthy colour story, and generous size.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly-traded. Made in Turkey by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 50% linen 50% cotton
- 24" W x 79" L (61 cm W x 201 cm L)
- Generously sized to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without too much bulkiness.
- Hand wash, do not scrunch or wring. Hang to dry.