Skillfully hand-crafted by Balinese artisans, we love how this eye-catching piece of art draws the elements into your home. An ideal accent piece for any wall or space, this is a genuine artisanal little luxury whose heart shape is a beautiful reminder of love.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- The Raffia Heart is a natural piece of handwoven art meant to be hung on a wall.
- The back fixture is a sturdy, looped rope for easy hanging.
- Artisan-made by skilled Balinese artisans with natural materials.
- A great addition for nurseries, living rooms, entryways, or the space of your choosing.
- Makes a meaningful gift for weddings, house warmings, & milestone celebrations.
- Create texture or layers in your home by pairing it with another wall hanging or tabletop element from the Bali Boho Home Collection.
- Curated by artist and BC sales manager Judith Brock, and the Poko Team.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly traded. Made by highly skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- Plywood and seagrass, with a polyester velvet, felted base.
- 17.7" diameter.
- To clean, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Because Poko's Bali Boho Home pieces are handmade from natural and recycled materials, please allow for a tolerance of slight size differences from one tassel to the next.