This is a flat-woven, pure Turkish cotton, jacquard-style textile ideal to complement your space with its geometric designs and bring your other design elements to life. Although most commonly used as a hand towel - we love this piece as a quick-dry travel textile, sweat towel, and accent piece for your tablescapes.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- A beautiful, unique, double-sided weave, made for the stylish kitchen, bathroom, for your workouts, and beyond.
- Made from repurposed, excess fabric from a weaving machine that produces fabric for full-sized body towels. This machine has a loom that produces fabric that is slightly too big for the towels it produces, and so the Turkish makers use the surplus of fabric to make tea towels, to avoid waste.
- Our focus always includes versatility, utility, and functionality. To learn more about the many ways to use Poko towels, click here.
- Travel and storage-friendly. Compact and lightweight.
- Makes a meaningful gift for holidays or milestone celebrations for friends, family or coworkers.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly-traded. Made in Turkey by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 100% pure Turkish cotton.
- To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.
- 15.7” W x 23.6” L
- Machine washable and dryable, hang to dry for longevity. For more detailed care instructions, click here.