These runners are handmade one by one by talented artisans in Indonesia with natural materials. They offer an elegant and natural aesthetic with functional and versatile beauty, connecting earth, maker and owner.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- These runners are made from water hyancinth, which is an invasive aquatic plant that grows remarkably quickly and above water.
- A group of Balinese artisans make this tabletop line in their small-scale workshops.
- The reed-like texture of each piece means that every option will add an organic element to your tabletop.
- Makes a meaningful gift for new homeowners, for holidays or celebrations.
- Use in living room or tablescape settings, or for outdoor dining entertaining. Multifunctional and versatile.
- Pair with items from our Bali Boho Home Collection or atop a Turkish towel as a tablecloth.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 100% water hyacinth hand-woven with 100% cotton thread.
- 14"W X 79"L
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and hang to dry.
- Because Poko's Bali Boho Home collection is handmade from natural and recycled materials, please allow for a tolerance of slight size differences from one item to the next; however, if differences exist, they will be hardly noticeable.