Drawing in the earth elements, these gorgeous placemats are handmade one by one by talented artisans in Indonesia. They offer an elegant and natural aesthetic with functional and versatile beauty - connecting earth, maker and owner.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- These placemats are made from water hyacinth, which is an invasive aquatic plant that grows remarkably quickly and above water.
- Handwoven by talented Balinese artisans in their small-scale workshops.
- The reed-like texture of each piece means that every option will add an organic element to your tabletop.
- Makes a meaningful gift for new homeowners, for holidays or celebrations.
- Use in living room or tablescape settings, or for outdoor dining entertaining.
- Pair with items from our Bali Boho Home Collection or atop a Turkish towel as a tablecloth.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 100% water hyacinth hand-woven with 100% cotton thread.
- 14"W X 19"L
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and hang to dry.
- Because Poko's Bali Boho Home collection is handmade from natural and recycled materials, please allow for a tolerance of slight size differences from one item to the next; however, if differences exist, they will be hardly noticeable.