New to our best-selling rattan bag collection, this is a timeless accessory sure to elevate the most classic wardrobe. With your hands free, this tote is perfect for all kinds of summer adventures on foot or by bicycle. Hand-woven by independent Balinese artisans in a fair-trade environment, each bag is crafted using sustainably-harvested rattan, vegan leather, and an upcycled fabric lining. What you'll love most though is the inspired design - a reminder of the easy, beachy lifestyle the island of Bali is so famous for.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- This is the perfect accessory to achieve that popular boho style that pairs well with a multitude of looks and trends.
- Lots of room to fit wallet, keys, phone, and more.
- These bags are made by independent artisans with natural rattan and recycled materials. Rattan is a woody, reed-like old world climbing palm with a flexible woody stem.
- Every Bali Bag comes with an inner lining made out of repurposed polyester that is always different in pattern and color, making each bag unique.
- Sturdy snap buckled closure.
- An ideal new addition to your slow fashion closet or capsule wardrobe.
- We love the look of the bali bag with our fairly traded apparel collections.
ARTISAN + ORIGIN
- Made by a group of Indonesian weavers specializing in craft using natural, locally-sourced Balinese rattan and environmentally-conscious manufacturing practices.
- Learn more about their story and sustainable approach here.
MATERIALS, SIZE + CARE
- 100% rattan, with faux-leather buckle & strap, plus a recycled polyester patterned fabric lining that is unique to each bag.
- 10" diameter with adjustable straps.
- Wipe with damp, soft cloth, and air dry.