This isn't your ordinary bread book. From artisan bread making to savory breakfasts and brunch (hello, ultimate cinnamon roll!), to decadent but simple desserts, Baking with The Bread Lady takes you on a journey through recipes and stories, inviting you to come together to create community and memories around food.
In Baking with The Bread Lady, popular baker and gifted teacher Sarah Gonzalez—lovingly known as "The Bread Lady"—shares her love for the art of baking that grew from family tradition and the popularity of her Spring Hill, Tennessee, bakery. Sarah has discovered that while people crave comfort food, it’s their greater longing for community and belonging that serve as the magic ingredients that give these recipes a greater purpose.
Beginners and seasoned bakers alike will salivate over:
- 100 original recipes with beautiful photos
- Practical tips to learn to love baking from scratch
- New and creative baking concepts built on centuries of tradition
- Classic recipes and tricks to pass on to the next generation
- Baking "hacks" such as how to store, thaw, and reheat bread